1. Fusion, a new network from ABC and Univision, is launching Monday evening with the goal of reaching millennials and Latinos. Here’s a first look at the music video that the network will use to raise the curtain.
The team that wrote the lyrics and the music is 13-time Emmy winner David Javerbaum, former executive producer of The Daily Show, and Adam Schlesinger.
You can click here to see if your cable provider carries Fusion.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔