3. Doyougotinsurance.com, a URL that is presumably more “bro” friendly, redirects to gotinsurancecolorado.org, part of the Thanks Obamacare campaign, by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education.
The site links to Colorado’s official health care marketplace site connectforhealthco.com.
5. Reactions on Twitter were of the amused and bemused variety.
With this, the use of the word “bro” has officially jumped the shark. cc: @marincogan
“You know what demographic we should hit for Obamacare? Bro’s, man. Bro’s.”
“Let’s get a picture of one doing a keg stand.”
Hey, #Brobamacare, “bros” don’t let “bros” wear #jorts. #tcot #Obamacare http://t.co/GeJm6q18nH
My Halloween costume RT @BrettLoGiurato: Brobamacare
As for the national website, President Obama promised Monday that a tech strike force has been activated to help solve the problems plaguing HealthCare.gov.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀