3. Doyougotinsurance.com, a URL that is presumably more “bro” friendly, redirects to gotinsurancecolorado.org, part of the Thanks Obamacare campaign, by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education.
The site links to Colorado’s official health care marketplace site connectforhealthco.com.
5. Reactions on Twitter were of the amused and bemused variety.
With this, the use of the word “bro” has officially jumped the shark. cc: @marincogan
“You know what demographic we should hit for Obamacare? Bro’s, man. Bro’s.” “Let’s get a picture of one doing a keg stand.”
Hey, #Brobamacare, “bros” don’t let “bros” wear #jorts. #tcot #Obamacare http://t.co/GeJm6q18nH
My Halloween costume RT @BrettLoGiurato: Brobamacare
As for the national website, President Obama promised Monday that a tech strike force has been activated to help solve the problems plaguing HealthCare.gov.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.