3. Doyougotinsurance.com, a URL that is presumably more “bro” friendly, redirects to gotinsurancecolorado.org, part of the Thanks Obamacare campaign, by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education.
The site links to Colorado’s official health care marketplace site connectforhealthco.com.
5. Reactions on Twitter were of the amused and bemused variety.
With this, the use of the word “bro” has officially jumped the shark. cc: @marincogan
“You know what demographic we should hit for Obamacare? Bro’s, man. Bro’s.” “Let’s get a picture of one doing a keg stand.”
Hey, #Brobamacare, “bros” don’t let “bros” wear #jorts. #tcot #Obamacare http://t.co/GeJm6q18nH
My Halloween costume RT @BrettLoGiurato: Brobamacare
As for the national website, President Obama promised Monday that a tech strike force has been activated to help solve the problems plaguing HealthCare.gov.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭