3. Doyougotinsurance.com, a URL that is presumably more “bro” friendly, redirects to gotinsurancecolorado.org, part of the Thanks Obamacare campaign, by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education.
The site links to Colorado’s official health care marketplace site connectforhealthco.com.
5. Reactions on Twitter were of the amused and bemused variety.
With this, the use of the word “bro” has officially jumped the shark. cc: @marincogan
“You know what demographic we should hit for Obamacare? Bro’s, man. Bro’s.” “Let’s get a picture of one doing a keg stand.”
Hey, #Brobamacare, “bros” don’t let “bros” wear #jorts. #tcot #Obamacare http://t.co/GeJm6q18nH
My Halloween costume RT @BrettLoGiurato: Brobamacare
As for the national website, President Obama promised Monday that a tech strike force has been activated to help solve the problems plaguing HealthCare.gov.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.