Mac And Cheese As Made By Terry Crews
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (or small curd)
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
1 egg, lightly beaten
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Paprika, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Cook macaroni “al dente” according to package directions. Drain with cold water.
3. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt. Fold in macaroni.
4. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with coconut oil.
5. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.