2. Witty pretty much confirmed this suspicion by posting a picture of the stolen car part on Instagram, along with an exact description of how he got it.
The caption reads “Piece of Paul walkers (sic) car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light.”
4. Police found the stolen car part during a search of Witty’s home. He was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence and felony grand theft. Witty’s bail is $20,000.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show *Top Gear* will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁