1. This is Jameson Witty.
Witty is an 18-year-old guy from Tujunga, California. Police say that he stole a piece of the car involved in the accident that claimed the life of actor Paul Walker and friend Roger Rodas.
2. Witty pretty much confirmed this suspicion by posting a picture of the stolen car part on Instagram, along with an exact description of how he got it.
The caption reads “Piece of Paul walkers (sic) car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light.”
4. Police found the stolen car part during a search of Witty’s home. He was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence and felony grand theft. Witty’s bail is $20,000.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.