1. For his 90th birthday, former president George H.W. Bush decided to do what any normal 90-year-old would do — go skydiving.
He’s no stranger to skydiving. Bush celebrated his 80th and 85th birthdays the same way, and at the age of 20, he had to parachute to safety when his plane was shot down while serving as a pilot in World War II.
3. He soared majestically through the sky, like an eagle on the wings of freedom.
4. Look at how he glides through the atmosphere, regal and undulating, like a human version of an American flag.
5. So graceful.
Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.