1. For his 90th birthday, former president George H.W. Bush decided to do what any normal 90-year-old would do — go skydiving.
He’s no stranger to skydiving. Bush celebrated his 80th and 85th birthdays the same way, and at the age of 20, he had to parachute to safety when his plane was shot down while serving as a pilot in World War II.
3. He soared majestically through the sky, like an eagle on the wings of freedom.
4. Look at how he glides through the atmosphere, regal and undulating, like a human version of an American flag.
5. So graceful.
Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- And it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈🙌