1. For his 90th birthday, former president George H.W. Bush decided to do what any normal 90-year-old would do — go skydiving.
He’s no stranger to skydiving. Bush celebrated his 80th and 85th birthdays the same way, and at the age of 20, he had to parachute to safety when his plane was shot down while serving as a pilot in World War II.
3. He soared majestically through the sky, like an eagle on the wings of freedom.
4. Look at how he glides through the atmosphere, regal and undulating, like a human version of an American flag.
5. So graceful.
Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›