1. Lea-Ann Ellison, who is eight-and-half months pregnant, posted this picture of herself on the CrossFit Facebook group.
2. The self-described “stay at home mommy and wife” also posted this message along with her photo.
“8 months pregnant with baby number 3 and CrossFit has been my sanity. I have been CrossFitting for 2 1/2 years and … strongly believe that pregnancy is not an illness, but a time to relish in your body’s capabilities to kick ass.”
3. The picture, shared more than 3,000 times, caused extreme and opposite reactions. Many people were against her for lifting weights during her pregnancy.
8. However, an overwhelming majority, including many CrossFitters and CrossFit moms, supported her.
14. This is her Facebook profile picture right now.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.