1. “Reasons my son is crying”, a tumblr where a father records the hilarious reasons his young son is upset, went viral this weekend, so we posted a link to it on our Facebook page last night:
2. Only to see it gone this morning. We tried to post it again and received this message:
3. It’s unclear which part of the Facebook terms it violated, if any:
4. But it seems to have been banned from Facebook for everybody:
@samir I just tried and got this http://t.co/6xYqSgjygO— Veronica De Souza
@samir they deleted mine from last night, rawr— Jamie
It’s strange: the Tumblr may be a bit mean-spirited at times, and it’s easy to imagine that some users might take offense to it. But how does that translate into a blanket ban? We’ve reached out to Facebook for comment and haven’t yet heard back.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".