1. “Reasons my son is crying”, a tumblr where a father records the hilarious reasons his young son is upset, went viral this weekend, so we posted a link to it on our Facebook page last night:
2. Only to see it gone this morning. We tried to post it again and received this message:
3. It’s unclear which part of the Facebook terms it violated, if any:
4. But it seems to have been banned from Facebook for everybody:
@samir I just tried and got this http://t.co/6xYqSgjygO— Veronica De Souza
@samir they deleted mine from last night, rawr— Jamie
It’s strange: the Tumblr may be a bit mean-spirited at times, and it’s easy to imagine that some users might take offense to it. But how does that translate into a blanket ban? We’ve reached out to Facebook for comment and haven’t yet heard back.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.