1. You can thank comedic genius Neil Cicierega for this one, guys. Here’s “Mouth Sounds”:
You can now enjoy “All Star” remixed with some of your other favorite songs in the most amazing way.
“You Oughta Know” makes a great debut around 17:00, while Modest Mouse (Modest Mouth????) comes in early at 1:49 or so.
3. For more mash-up goodness that isn’t from the greatest band out of the ’90s, check out Neil’s other hour-long album, “Mouth Silence”:
Around 8:30, you can hear combos of the Folger’s commercial, Foo Fighters and Tina Turner, because that’s all the world was missing. At 12:55, hear news reports about Pokémon playing over Michael Jackson.
So, like, there’s something for everyone.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.