1. The pacifier was made by jeweller Matt Case for the UK Baby and Toddler Show at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool this weekend.
2. It’s worth five-times as much as the previous “world’s most expensive pacifier” which was worth $17,000.
3. This pacifier is made out of platinum, unlike the previous one which was constructed out of gold and diamonds.
4. Dang, that’s going to make some toddler look fresh as heeeell.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least four people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.