1. This is Medea Benjamin, she’s the co-founder of Code Pink, an antiwar organization.
2. Benjamin and others in her group make a practice of interrupting, heckling, and protesting press conferences and government hearings.
3. She interrupted Wayne LaPierre, the executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, when he gave a speech following the shootings in December at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut.
4. In March, she protested while Attorney General Eric Holder was testifying before Congress about targeted drone strikes.
6. Earlier in May, she interrupted CIA Director John Brennan during a speech.
7. And then on Thursday, she interrupted President Barack Obama during a major counter-terrorism speech.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›