1. This screenshot from Iran’s Press TV, broadcast on January 28, 2013, shows an Iranian scientist holding a monkey the Islamic Republic is claiming they shot into space.
2. The only details Iran has released about the monkey’s mission is that he was sent up in a Pishtam rocket and reached a height of 72 miles.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?