1. This screenshot from Iran’s Press TV, broadcast on January 28, 2013, shows an Iranian scientist holding a monkey the Islamic Republic is claiming they shot into space.
2. The only details Iran has released about the monkey’s mission is that he was sent up in a Pishtam rocket and reached a height of 72 miles.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.