6. Governor Romney argued that we need to take a deep look at Pakistan’s nuclear program.
10. Obama argued that we have a smaller navy, but also fewer horses and bayonets.
13. Moderator Bob Schieffer closed out the debate with a line about the importance of voting.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›