6. Governor Romney argued that we need to take a deep look at Pakistan’s nuclear program.
10. Obama argued that we have a smaller navy, but also fewer horses and bayonets.
13. Moderator Bob Schieffer closed out the debate with a line about the importance of voting.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›