1. After Joe Biden’s performance last week, many wondered how Obama would debate tonight.
4. Candy Crowley and him had a few skirmishes, though.
5. Things quickly got pretty heated between the candidates, as well.
9. And the jabs started flying fast and furious.
10. Obama took time to appeal to younger voters, though.
11. And Mitt tried to reach out to women voters.
12. But then he brought up binders full of women.
14. And then in a pivotal turn in the night’s debate, Obama attacked Romney’s comments on the recent Libyan terror attacks.
18. And lastly, Romney broached the topic of cyber security.
19. The debate then came to a close with Obama speaking for a total of 44:04…
21. One of the last shots of the night showed a not particularly happy Josh Romney.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›