1. The Liberator isn’t so much an actual pistol, but more of a zip gun. Though The Liberator does fire bullets.
2. The Liberator has the size and accuracy of an improvised weapon (pictured below), but it is deadly.
3. It fires a small .380 caliber bullet. You can download files to make one on a 3D printer if you have one.
4. Luckily for the world, a 3D printer can cost as much as $10,000, so this won’t exactly put a gun in the hand of anyone who wants one. But it is an impressive technological feat.
5. Check out footage of it being fired below.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!