1. After the Supreme Court struck down DOMA…
5. And obviously, the bars opened up.
7. Because you can’t have a sober DOMA-Is-Dead party.
Open Bar Happy Hour Hosted by City Cafe Celebrating the end of #doma! Everyone Invited!
9. Yesterday was a huge day for gay rights, a genuine turning point.
Overturned Doughnuts to celebrate Overturning #DOMA #Prop8 #SCOTUS #equality @GeorgeTakei @Toppot
11. And it was like the internet had one big pre-engagement party.
14. There was literally love everywhere you looked.
16. And, of course, dancing.
Time to celebrate the death of #DOMA #LoveIsLove #MarriageEquality #dance #funny
#howto be a Dancing Queen in the Bathroom at Hamburger Mary’s! #dancingqueen #abba #music #loop #DOMA #equa…
19. And some pretty famous people weighed in on the court’s ruling, like Jesus…
27. Edie Windsor went to the Stonewall Inn and deservedly partied it up.
30. And Google rounded out the day with a subtle and classy way to honor the occasion.
31. But perhaps, most beautifully of all, as the sun set in San Francisco, City Hall lit up in a beautiful rainbow.
SF City Hall at the end of a very gay day. #doma #prop8
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›