1. As Consumerist points out, Target is now selling “Orina” sandals. “Orina,” if you’re not familiar, is Spanish for urine.
2. Apparently, Target is trying to remove signs and tags with the name of the sandal on them.
3. But you can still buy a pair of urine sandals from their online store.
4. It’s been a bad month for Target’s “giving good names to things” division it seems, last week they had to apologize for selling plus-size women’s wear in the color “manatee gray.”
6. Target has yet to publicly acknowledge the urine sandals.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!