1. As Consumerist points out, Target is now selling “Orina” sandals. “Orina,” if you’re not familiar, is Spanish for urine.
2. Apparently, Target is trying to remove signs and tags with the name of the sandal on them.
3. But you can still buy a pair of urine sandals from their online store.
4. It’s been a bad month for Target’s “giving good names to things” division it seems, last week they had to apologize for selling plus-size women’s wear in the color “manatee gray.”
6. Target has yet to publicly acknowledge the urine sandals.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??
- An English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️