1. As Consumerist points out, Target is now selling “Orina” sandals. “Orina,” if you’re not familiar, is Spanish for urine.
2. Apparently, Target is trying to remove signs and tags with the name of the sandal on them.
3. But you can still buy a pair of urine sandals from their online store.
4. It’s been a bad month for Target’s “giving good names to things” division it seems, last week they had to apologize for selling plus-size women’s wear in the color “manatee gray.”
6. Target has yet to publicly acknowledge the urine sandals.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.