1. This photo was snapped during NASA’s LADEE rocket launch in Virginia last Friday.
2. And it appears as though a frog might have been hanging out on the rocket, unaware that humans were planning on launching it into space.
3. It’s unclear if the frog was injured, but it does appear to be, uh, flying through the air.
4. This is not the first time an animal has ended up chilling on the wrong part of a rocket ship. In 2009, the world lost Space Bat.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›