1. This photo was snapped during NASA’s LADEE rocket launch in Virginia last Friday.
2. And it appears as though a frog might have been hanging out on the rocket, unaware that humans were planning on launching it into space.
3. It’s unclear if the frog was injured, but it does appear to be, uh, flying through the air.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸