1. Many are demanding that Dr. Amy Dunbar, a Missouri-based OB-GYN, be fired after posting an insensitive comment on a Facebook page for mothers-to-be at Mercy Hospital.
3. Dunbar eventually deleted it, but the comment was circulated around the Moms To Be Facebook page as a screenshot.
4. The question of whether Dunbar discussing a prior stillbirth on social media reveals medical history, even if the patient is not named, is at the heart of the controversy.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.