1. Many are demanding that Dr. Amy Dunbar, a Missouri-based OB-GYN, be fired after posting an insensitive comment on a Facebook page for mothers-to-be at Mercy Hospital.
3. Dunbar eventually deleted it, but the comment was circulated around the Moms To Be Facebook page as a screenshot.
4. The question of whether Dunbar discussing a prior stillbirth on social media reveals medical history, even if the patient is not named, is at the heart of the controversy.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›