1. Many are demanding that Dr. Amy Dunbar, a Missouri-based OB-GYN, be fired after posting an insensitive comment on a Facebook page for mothers-to-be at Mercy Hospital.
2. The Daily Dot has a screenshot of the Facebook post:
3. Dunbar eventually deleted it, but the comment was circulated around the Moms To Be Facebook page as a screenshot.
4. The question of whether Dunbar discussing a prior stillbirth on social media reveals medical history, even if the patient is not named, is at the heart of the controversy.
5. The hospital has released a statement and pledges to investigate whether or not Dunbar has violated her hippocratic oath.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!