2. The video begins with the people inside the house attempting to explain to police outside that there were no incidents of domestic violence happening inside.
3. The police demand to know why the people inside the house won’t come out. The man filming says they don’t live in “a police state.”
4. The police officers then break open the door, and tase the man’s wife.
5. As she’s screaming, the police tase the man filming, who then drops the camera and the footage cuts.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️