2. The video begins with the people inside the house attempting to explain to police outside that there were no incidents of domestic violence happening inside.
3. The police demand to know why the people inside the house won’t come out. The man filming says they don’t live in “a police state.”
4. The police officers then break open the door, and tase the man’s wife.
5. As she’s screaming, the police tase the man filming, who then drops the camera and the footage cuts.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›