1. Kenneth Cole tweeted this on Thursday.
“Boots on the ground” or not, let’s not forget about sandals, pumps and loafers. #Footwear/ Via
2. Needless to say, people aren’t super pleased about it.
@KennethCole Not cool OR socially responsible./ Via
@ddale8 What is wrong with PR people?/ Via
@hgil #facepalm/ Via
5. This is, uh, not the first time Kenneth Cole’s Twitter account has decided to jump on a popular news event…
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›