1. “Kai The Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker,” who’s legal name is Caleb Lawrence McGillvary, is currently being hunted by New Jersey authorities.
2. He’s wanted for the murder of Joseph Galfy Jr., who died of blunt-force trauma on May 13th.
3. Kai is charged with homicicde and has a bail set at $3 million.
4. Authorities are reporting that Kai has since cut his hair to alter his appearance.
5. He is a self-described “homefree,” who is supported with lodging, food, and clothing by the kindness of strangers.
6. He was last seen at a light rail station in Haddonfield, N.J. and is considered armed and dangerous.
7. There is a $5,000 reward being offered in the case.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!