1. Myles, a 7-year-old second-grader from an elementary school in Milwaukee wrote to Vice President Biden suggesting guns should only shoot chocolate bullets. Biden sent him back a handwritten note.
2. In case you can’t read Uncle Joe’s chickenscratch, the note reads:
I am sorry it took me so very long to respond to your letter. I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate.
You are a good boy,
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?