Jersey City Assemblyman Charles Mainor apologized on Monday after constituents discovered he was a fan of two very risqué Facebook pages. Mainor is a Jersey City police detective who represents the 31st Legislative District.
Mainor told NJ.com that he planned to unlike the pages as soon as his daughter showed him how.
4. And this isn’t the first time that Mainor has used Facebook inappropriately. He posted homophobic comments about the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys a year ago.
5. As of Monday afternoon, Mainor had deleted his Facebook page.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›