Jersey City Assemblyman Charles Mainor apologized on Monday after constituents discovered he was a fan of two very risqué Facebook pages. Mainor is a Jersey City police detective who represents the 31st Legislative District.
Mainor told NJ.com that he planned to unlike the pages as soon as his daughter showed him how.
4. And this isn’t the first time that Mainor has used Facebook inappropriately. He posted homophobic comments about the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys a year ago.
5. As of Monday afternoon, Mainor had deleted his Facebook page.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›