1. Earlier this week, Instagram cracked down on the very popular @thatlookslikeadick Instagram account.
4. While many of the images were sexually suggestive, it’d be hard to call any of them pornographic.
5. The account gained notoriety for collecting any images that looked like a penis, like this man’s mustache…
7. A spokesperson for Instagram spoke to The Verge about the temporary ban.
8. Instagram’s team members went through the images, and determined they did not violate the terms of service.
9. So for now, penis joke connoisseurs will still be able to double-tap “like” on their favorite photos of found penis art.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??