1. This is 13-year-old Girl Scout Danielle Lei and she’s probably the smartest teenager in the world. She set up a table of cookies outside of The Green Cross, a marijuana dispensary in San Francisco.
2. Mashable got ahold of Danielle and her mom Carol and found out that Danielle sold 117 boxes of cookies in only two hours. Because weed.
3. The photos of brilliant young businesswoman Danielle selling cookies are not to be confused with a fake photo that had circulated earlier in the month of Girl Scouts doing the same thing.
4. At the time, an official Twitter account for the Girl Scouts of Colorado tweeted that it does not allow girls to sell cookies in front of dispensaries.
5. The chapter then reaffirmed that position Thursday night. Though the California chapter of the Girl Scouts said that it has no issue with it.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›