1. Former President George H. W. Bush and members of the Secret Service wanted to show their support for Patrick, the 2-year-old son of a member of Bush’s security detail.
2. Patrick was diagnosed with leukemia in the spring, though his prognosis is said to be positive.
(h/t Jim McGrath)
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈