1. Former President George H. W. Bush and members of the Secret Service wanted to show their support for Patrick, the 2-year-old son of a member of Bush’s security detail.
2. Patrick was diagnosed with leukemia in the spring, though his prognosis is said to be positive.
(h/t Jim McGrath)
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.