1. Anna Kaye MacLean was eating with her autistic seven-year-old sister Arianna, when she noticed Arianna wasn’t touching her hamburger (which she loves).
2. She explained to the waitress that Arianna has autism and can only eat hamburgers a certain way. The waitress instantly apologized to Arianna for serving her a broken hamburger and brought it back “to fix it.”
3. What’s more, the manager of the Chili’s came out and apologized to Arianna personally, giving her some more french fries to eat while she waited.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉