1. This is the Bullring Predator, a British street performer from Birmingham, England, who dresses up as The Predator and performs near the Birmingham Bullring.
Just saw the predator shopping in Birmingham bull ring ! #shoplifting
3. On Sunday, this video was uploaded to Facebook.
4. It shows of a teenager running into The Predator and pushing him violently off his pedestal.
5. The Predator then falls on to a little girl watching him.
6. Local media site I Am Birmingham posted the video to its Facebook page, asking users to help find the teenager that attacked him.
7. Users began sharing social media pages of a person who matched the physical description of the attacker.
8. On Reddit, a user linked to that same social media handle’s videos on Keek, which show him doing similar things to other people in public.
9. Like this one of him and other teenagers throwing a water bottle at a man on a bus.
10. Local police are still investigating the incident, which is moving slowly because neither the little girl in the video nor The Predator have come forward to the police.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police said officers were trying to identify the street performer and the little girl and her parents as neither have contacted the police.
“Bullring security are aware of the incident as are are the local neighbourhood policing team in case they come across the street performer or the offender,” the spokesman added.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›