1. A mysterious Lego spill shut down traffic on a section of Highway I-79 in Harrison County, West Virginia, on Sunday.
2. According to the local fire department, it took a few hours to clean up the lane, pushing traffic on that section of the highway to one lane.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria to move across the countries' borders with Hungary, where Syrians' passage had been blocked. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›