1. Gilberton Police Chief Mark Kessler released this 30-second YouTube video last week. In the video he tells “libtards” to fuck off.
2. Kessler then shows off a shirt that reads “Liberals Take It In The Ass” on the back. The front of the shirt has a Confederate flag patch on it.
3. Kessler’s next video, titled “Chief Mark Kessler , I’m Sorry for hurting feelings,” opens with an apology from Kessler, telling the camera he is sorry he upset anyone.
4. Around the 46-second mark, however, he then walks back on screen, says that he isn’t actually apologizing and begins using a firearm.
6. The channel is linked up to a Twitter account, which he uses to promote his videos.
Chief Mark Kessler
SHOOT A LIBTARD OUT OF A TREE :) http://t.co/UNHCNDXpWI
“That’s why I used the vocabulary I did. As for the firing of the guns, that is my Second Amendment right. I have the right to keep and bear arms regardless of what the government says that I don’t. I didn’t write the Constitution, and there is nowhere in the Constitution where it gives any government the right to regulate freedom of speech and expression and the right to bear arms. Like I said, I didn’t write the Constitution. I just try to follow it.”
Each member of council, each employee and each citizen is not only entitled to their own political opinions, but also the right to express them. We will not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸