1. On the right there, bending over, is Scot Haney, weatherman for Hartford’s CBS affiliate WFSB.
2. On Wednesday morning, he scooped up what he thought were Grape Nuts and ate them on live TV.
3. Why he decided to eat anything of the floor of a TV studio is a mystery, but here we are.
4. He described what he ate as “soggy,” which makes sense, because he just ate cat vomit.
7. Yeaaaahh, you just ate cat vomit. That’s definitely a “I just ate vomit” face.
8. Then in the next segment, he takes OFF his shoe and HOLDS it up to the camera. He then explains in horrifying detail that he ate cat vomit he had stepped in while leaving the house that morning.
9. And then he tweeted about it.
I just ate cat vomit, I thought it was grape nuts! Omg!!!
I thought they were grape nuts on the floor, i ate them. It was actually cat vomit that i must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›