2. This is how far Dylan fell.
3. He ended up doing two somersaults in the air and landing standing up on the gravel below.
4. Dylan ended up being hospitalized for only 20 hours and was released from care without a scratch on him. (The neck brace is just a precaution.)
5. His mother, Jessica, was cleaning at the time he fell and is just thankful he’s alive.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸