Add filmmaker Oliver Stone to Ron Paul’s army of supporters. Responding to an interviewer’s question about “the fall of the empire,” Stone said:
I don’t think it’s a wild card, I think it’s a given. There’s no way that we can continue this spending spree. In fact, I think in many ways the most interesting candidate – I’d even vote for him if he was running against Obama – is Ron Paul. Because he’s the only one of anybody who’s saying anything intelligent about the future of the world.
Ron Paul fans are already proposing in the comments section that Stone write a screenplay about the Ron Paul Revolution.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- robh14 Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul and thinks it’s Win
- brunofr thinks Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul is Win
- paajbog thinks Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul is Trashy
- Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- geoffj thinks Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul is Win
- Oliver Stone Endorses Ron Paul is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It