White nationalist David Duke, formerly the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, has thrown his support behind controversial Brooklyn congressional candidate Charles Barron in an eight-minute-long web video.
“The possible election of a dedicated anti-Zionist to the U.S. Congress has thrown the Zionist influenced media and the Zio-political establishment in a tizzy,” Duke says. “The Jewish-controlled New York media is now calling Barron the, quote, ‘David Duke of New York,’ unquote. I’ve been deluged by media inquiries as to whether I would endorse Barron because of his very strong anti-Zionist and anti-Israel positions.”
“In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Duke explains — the “Zionist Uncle Tom” being Barron’s opponent Hakeem Jeffries, the establishment favorite.
Duke’s endorsement is set to make Barron’s run even more fraught, as establishment Democrats have started to worry that the outspoken and radical Barron could actually have a shot at winning.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- iainc2 thinks David Duke Endorses Charles Barron is WTF
- nicks29 thinks David Duke Endorses Charles Barron is WTF
- theagitator.com readers just made David Duke Endorses Charles Barron hotter
- dailykos.com readers just made David Duke Endorses Charles Barron hotter
- ellena2 thinks David Duke Endorses Charles Barron is LOL
- elections.dailykos.com readers just made David Duke Endorses Charles Barron hotter
- David Duke Endorses Charles Barron is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It