1. When the Chicago White Sox’s matchup against the Los Angeles Angels last week had rain in the forecast, the team decided to make the goodwill gesture of handing out white ponchos to fans. White ponchos with pointed hoods. Guess what it looked like.
3. Sure enough, the rain started to come down, and the ponchos, which from afar could easily resemble white robes, began to fill the stadium.
H/t Elite Daily
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Rachel Zarrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›