1. Volkswagen created a pretty impressive PSA for an audience in Hong Kong that shows what happens when you look at your phone while driving.
3. After they were seated, the audience was shown a first-person view of a car on the road.
4. Using a location-based broadcaster, a person hiding upstairs then sent a text to everyone in the theater.
5. While they took a moment to look at their phone, the car suddenly slammed abruptly into a tree — much like it could have if they had actually been driving.
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Rachel Zarrell at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.