Our flight is delayed. A woman on here is very upset because she has Thanksgiving plans. She is the only one obviously. Praying for her
1. Los Angeles-based Elan Gale, whose Twitter bio says he’s a producer on ABC’s The Bachelor, began tweeting on Thanksgiving claiming that a woman in his airport was getting testy with airline staff over their delayed flight.
4. According to Gale, the woman was pretty angry that she might be late for her Thanksgiving dinner.
7. Gale said the woman couldn’t believe that she might be late, and she wanted everyone to know.
10. Finally, the plane took off. But Gale’s encounter with her was just beginning.
12. That might be because he decided to send her a glass of wine and a note saying he hoped that it would make her talk less.
14. Gale said he wasn’t the only one frustrated with the angry flier behind him.
16. A flight attendant clearly took his side.
18. And Gale began to plot on how he could irritate the woman.
21. The war was only just beginning.
23. But Gale clearly kind of loved it.
26. Then the woman struck back.
31. Gale plotted his revenge on Diane.
33. He sent out a description of her to his more than 35,000 Twitter followers.
Note: He now has more than 130,000.