2. For their new ad, KFC followed this ink-loving hipster to Louisville’s Tattoo Salvation parlor, where he eternalized his love for the 610-calorie bunless sandwich.
“I actually went on a date with my girlfriend to get a Doubledown … I think when they first came out. I guess that’s how it all started,” he said.
3. “I mean it’s a tattoo that people would always ask about,” he says of the questionable choice to make permanent a fast food item on his body. “And it’s funny. So.”
4. Here’s the finished product. “It looks awesome,” he proclaims.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›