1. Because of the rampant Women Against Feminism Tumblr, an amazing blog has cropped up in response: Confused Cats Against Feminism.
3. Just like the women on the source blog, the cats seem puzzled by what feminism actually means. So they’ve declared themselves to be solidly anti-feminist.
5. The project was started by We Hunted The Mammoth, a blog that points out and mocks misogyny around the internet.
7. And the creators throw some serious shade at any women who denounce feminism.
“Hey, cats need a place where they can post pictures of themselves holding signs denouncing feminism for assorted weird reasons that don’t seem to have anything to do with what feminism is actually about,” they wrote.
9. Cats: They’re just like us (when we have no idea what we’re talking about).
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.