1. Visitors to Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival got a surprise “celebrity” sighting over the weekend when Malia Obama showed up for Sunday’s Chance the Rapper show, flanked by two plainclothes guards and three friends.
3. Festival-goers tweeted excitedly about seeing the tall 15-year-old during the set, with many praising her floral fashion sense.
6. Though she was spotted in a selfie with one attendee, she politely declined a request from another.
8. But others were excited just to get a peek at the First Daughter.
12. I think it’s time to make Malia the Secretary of Fun Teens.
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Rachel Zarrell at email@example.com