1. Apple’s flagship Fifth Avenue store in New York is encased in a beautiful 32-foot-tall glass cube near Central Park.
2. On Tuesday, as a powerful snowstorm pounded the city, one of the massive glass panels shattered.
3. Several photos of the broken glass were posted on Instagram.
4. An Apple representative told BuzzFeed the glass apparently shattered when a snowblower hit the structure during the afternoon.
5. Fixing the glass won’t be cheap. According to 9to5Mac, each panel may cost as much as $445,000.
6. Despite the shattered cube, the representative said the store will remain open.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰