1. So you want to live the Britney life, huh?
2. You really think you could ever be as flawless as Godney?
4. I mean you know that you’re going to have to work, bitch.
8. So what would it take for you to get Britney’s life if you were working a minimum wage job?
Well the life she describes in her new smash “Work Bitch,” anyways.
10. A one-year gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness in New York is $1,137/year.
There’s also $40 for an initiation fee, $197 for a joiner’s fee, and $75 per month membership dues.
12. You want a Bugatti?
13. A new 2013 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse goes for roughly $2.2 million.
Plus you have to pay an average of $2,500 per month for insurance.
14. That means you’re going to “work, bitch” for 314,482 hours, or 36 years nonstop.
15. You want a Maserati?
16. A 2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC Coupe is priced at $142,900.
17. You better work for 19,710 hours or 821 days, bitch.
18. You want a Lamborghini?
19. A new 2013 Lamborghini Aventador goes for $387,000.
20. That’s 53,379 hours of working, bitch.
Or 6 years.
22. Five martinis at $12 each is $60.
23. That’s eight hours of work. A bargain, bitch!
25. A Malia Mills swim bikini top is $235. The bottoms are $170.
Throw in a spray tan for $40. That makes the total $445.
26. That’s 61 hours — you can do that in a week, bitch!
28. The average price for the top 10 homes in the U.S. was $71.5 million.
29. That’s 9.9 million hours.
You better just skip that one, bitch.
31. A plane ticket to France is $1,300.
32. It’ll take a lot of savings and 179 hours of work, or 4.5 work weeks.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›