1. Updated — July 4, 10:56 a.m. ET:
2. A highway overpass in the World Cup host city of Belo Horizonte, Brazil collapsed Thursday, killing two and injuring 22 people, according to the Associated Press.
3. This video shows the moment the overpass collapsed in Belo Horizonte. The roadway was constructed as part of a World Cup infrastructure project, AP reports.
4. Belo Horizonte, located in the southeastern part of Brazil, is the sixth biggest city geographically and third biggest population-wise, behind Rio and Sao Paulo. It’s one of 12 cities in Brazil currently hosting the 2014 World Cup.
5. The sixth and final World Cup match scheduled Mineirão stadium in Belo Horizonte is scheduled for July 8 (semi-finals).
A bus sits damaged after a bridge collapsed in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Fire department personnel work to retrieve a car from underneath a collapsed bridge in Belo Horizonte.
A truck trapped underneath the collapsed bridge in Belo Horizonte.