2. Americans’ Views on Legalizing Marijuana Have Changed Dramatically Over the Past Few Decades:
A majority of Americans (58%) now say marijuana should be legalized.
3. Percentage of Americans Who Support Legalizing Marijuana, by Party Identification:
62% of independents now favor legalization, up 12 percentage points from November 2012.
4. Americans’ Views on Legalizing Marijuana, by Age:
The only age group not in favor of legalization was those 65 years or older.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›