2. Americans’ Views on Legalizing Marijuana Have Changed Dramatically Over the Past Few Decades:
A majority of Americans (58%) now say marijuana should be legalized.
3. Percentage of Americans Who Support Legalizing Marijuana, by Party Identification:
62% of independents now favor legalization, up 12 percentage points from November 2012.
4. Americans’ Views on Legalizing Marijuana, by Age:
The only age group not in favor of legalization was those 65 years or older.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.