1. In what appears to be a case of extreme road rage, video posted to YouTube this week shows an exchange between two motorists on a street in Moscow before one driver suddenly accelerates and mercilessly runs over the other, pinning him against his vehicle.
The person behind the footage of the incident said the driver of the white BMW has been identified and is now considered a fugitive, according to Russia Today. The injured man was helped by witnesses and taken to a local hospital.
2. The driver of the white car is then seen exiting his vehicle to check for damage before leaving the scene and the injured man behind. Watch the full dash-cam video:
Police confirmed the accident to Russia Today, but refused to provide details.
(h/t to Jim Roberts)
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?