2. Mitt has 10 times as many followers as Ann
3. Mitt’s followers are 29% women; Ann’s are 38%
4. Ann’s followers like science and cooking; Mitt’s like education and movies
5. Both Romneys have an abnormally high number of Ivy Leaguers following them
6. A lot of the Romneys’ followers are from Provo, Utah
McKay Coppins is a senior writer for the BuzzFeed News politics team, and the author of a forthcoming book, The Wilderness, about the battle over the future of the Republican Party.
Contact McKay Coppins at email@example.com.
In The News Today