@spann From my cousin at LaGuardia Airport. Landing gear failed on @southwestair plane.
3. The plane was flying from Nashville.
The plane was SWA Fight 345 from Nashville to LaGaurdia
4. And was a Boeing 737 aircraft built in 1999.
The @SouthwestAir plane on the runway at #LGA is N753SW (MSN 29848) a @BoeingAirplanes 737-700, built in 1999. #avgeek
Southwest plane with wheel that just came off. Unbelievable.
#SW Airlines nose gear collapses on landing at #LaGuardia airport. No serious injuries.
So I don’t think I ever want to fly again -
@SouthwestAir plane just emergency landed, pictures from the ground @weeddude
9. CNN reports three people were hurt on the Southwest flight.
Sonya Hamasaki CNN
#CNN: 3 people were hurt on a Southwest flight that landed at La Guardia. The nose gear collapsed after landing. 1st Responders on scene.
10. Statement from Southwest Airlines regarding Flight 345:
11. UPDATE - July 22, 2013, 8 p.m. ET: CNN reports a total of 11 people have injuries from the plane crash.
LaGuardia has reopened to takeoffs and landings. Total of 11 injured: 6 passengers and 5 flight crew, with minor injuries
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this post had how many people were on board the flight. Southwest Airlines released a statement that there were 150 people total on board. (7/23/13)