1. VH1 tweeted Monday night to submit questions with #AskThicke for an online Q&A session that would be held the following day with Robin Thicke. The hashtag was immediately flooded with queries about misogyny.
2. On Tuesday, people continued to engage the hashtag in much the same way:
5. During the Q&A session on Tuesday, Thicke answered about 10 questions:
6. Most questions and answers were pretty silly:
8. There was even this:
9. But a few questions were answered that were more serious:
12. Although, Thicke’s response was basically “listen to the album” to find the answer:
14. VH1 and Thicke both laughed at the “controversy.”
Michelle Broder Van Dyke is a reporter and night editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Hawaii.
Contact Michelle Broder Van Dyke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.