1. “I Don’t Know What Syria Is, But I Still Don’t Want Them To Bomb It”
A Moscow strip club has released an anti-war themed calendar praising Vladimir Putin for his efforts to stop U.S. strikes on Syria.
Golden Girls club owner Sergei Li said he was having a meeting with employees when one of them raised her worries about the Syrian crisis, which has claimed over 100,000 lives. “I know that a lot of people won’t believe that our girls could be interested in anything at all,” he said in a press release. “So when I listened to her, I started asking the other girls if they knew anything about the situation in Syria, and it turned out a lot of them were.” Li said that he would attempt to send one copy to Putin and another to U.S. President Barack Obama.
This isn’t the first time Putin has been honored with his own striptease calendar: students from Moscow State University’s journalism school disrobed for his birthday in 2010.
5. “The Planet Has Been Saved From War (#somethingtothankputinfor)”
6. “They Don’t Go To Journalism School, But They’ve Got A Position Too”
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.